Please follow the steps below to set up Outlook 2016 to retrieve and send emails using our email service.
- Open Outlook.
- Click the "File" tab, then select "Account Settings…" This will bring up the Account Settings Window.
- On the "Email" tab, select "New…" This will open up a wizard.
- Enter your email account in the "Email address" field, expand "Advanced options" and check the option "Let me set up my account manually", then click "Connect".
- In the "Account Setup" window, choose POP3 or IMAP account type to continue.
- Enter the password and click "Connect".
If something went wrong during the account configuration, click "Change Account Settings" to correct the error.
Enter your server and the port number settings, Next, enter the password to Connect.
(you can get the server name from your Control Panel > Emails > Manage Users & Quotas > Secure SMTP/POP/IMAP, for example, mail5015.site4now.net. Different domains may have different email server names, you must enter the correct one that getting from your Control Panel. If the given server name does not work with SSL, please change it to the alternative server name - "replace 'site4now' with 'myWindowsHosting.com'".)
If you get a problem with the email account that you already configured in your Outlook, please remove the account from your Outlook, repeat the above steps to reconfigure it.
Article ID: 1997, Created: October 28, 2019 at 11:24 PM, Modified: October 15, 2022 at 5:25 AM