This article explains how to configure FTP connection with SmartFTP
Before you start it, please click here
to check your FTP details
- Start SmartFTP
- Click on File, then New Remote Browser.
- Enter FTP address in the FTP Host Address field. You can obtain FTP address from Control Panel (like ftp.myWindowsHosting.com).
- Enter your FTP account logon and password in the User and Password fields.
- The Add to Favorites... field may automatically be completed by the program, but can be edited if you wish to change it.
- Click OK to finish.
- The newly added Remote Browser profile will automatically load, and will also load automatically whenever the program is launched.