Why Choose myWindowsHosting.com?

  • World Class Data Center

    Each one of our three World-Class Data Centers must comply to the following performance standards in order to provide the best windows hosting service:
    Maximum Efficiency: Maximum Efficiency: An integration of a highly redundant network of numerous fiber trunks from multiple sources, combined with on-site power back-up capability to ensure the highest level of system reliability and performance output. This approach also allows us to maximize connectivity rates and improve overall site performance.

    Maintenance: Each Data Center is supported by a designated round-the-clock systems management unit that composes of highly trained personnel with expertise in networking, systems monitoring and windows server monitoring.

    Safety: To emphasize on our views on the importance of safety, we implemented specific features customized to fit each Data Center. These features include: elevated floors, HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zone, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection, and fire suppression systems.

    Privacy: Our Data Centers are secured by one of the best physical security in the industry, combined with 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms, and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entry point, dramatically reducing the odds of any unauthorized penetration.

    Our goal is to produce a safe and secure solution to meet your windows hosting needs. We believe by providing the critical factors mentioned above will help to create a reliable and flexible support system in complementing your business mission.


    Network Performance

    To ensure that our clients receive the fastest and the most reliable speed possible, we developed strategic relationship with only the top bandwidth providers such as Level3, Global Crossing, AT&T and UUNET.In addition to working with reputable bandwidth providers with proven track records, we also maintain our average bandwidth utilization at 30%, thus leaving 70% of redundancy, and ample of space to performance and quality enhancements.


    Our strategic approach to building the most reliable infrastructure is by integrating the highest quality server components along with top security products.

    Uptime Is The Simple Guarantee

    We understand that downtime is the nemesis of any internet-dependent businesses.With our experience and expertise in the hosting industry, we are proud to present to every customer with a 99.9% uptime guarantee regardless which windows hosting plan they choose!.

    Free Programming Support Service

    We understand the challenges of building and maintaining a sophisticated website, especially for entrepreneurs and startup owners, that is why we are also offering our expertise and knowledge in a basic service support program at no additional cost to our customers. Such services include basic debugging, simple code fix and programming consulting. Our team has great experience in managing Microsoft Windows Software Development Products and windows hosting's web application development skills.

Hosting Highlights

  • 1 Click Application Installer

    With just a single click, you can easily install and use the latest and hottest ASP.NET & PHP applications such as Nopcommerce, Wordpress and more!
  • 60 Days Full Money Back

    One and only Windows Hosting Company that offers you get a 60 Days free trial + another 60 Days FULL money back guarantee!
  • Cloud Storage technology

    All of your data is stored in High Performance Cloud Storage, giving you the performance and reliability you need.
  • 24/7 Technical Support

    We are here for you 24/7, including holidays to ensure you can reach us anytime you want.